Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: AG fashion for low price (a kind of tip)

  1. #1
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I had a bandanna lying around and thought that it would make a cute AG size sarong if it was just cut a little and maybe some fringe was added. so I plan on buying some more and making my girls some sarongs. I realized this partly because I Kirsten needs some shorts or capris and a teeshirt or tank top. So that is what I plan to look for during spring break. Anyway, here are some pics with my bandanna as a makeshift basic sarong.
    bandanasarong1
    bandanasarong2
    bandanasarong3

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 02, 2006 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Savannahsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a fun idea! And cheap too! Thanks for sharing.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll probably make sarongs for the new one coming in. I love sarongs. They're so cool and comfortable I use them as headscarves, tops and bottoms. So versatile!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh, very very cute! It's kind of got a bohemian look to it almost. Great idea [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what a cute idea!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a great idea! They are so cute! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •